Your all inclusive retreat includes:
- 7 days, 6 nights accommodations
- 3 Farm-to-table chef prepared meals each day
- Daily Yoga and Meditation classes
- Cultural excursions to the towns of Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio
- Cooking class and Italian language class
- Private access to all of Il Tesoro's amenities including pool, infrared sauna, jacuzzi, and gardens
- Additional activities include kayaking, horseback riding and wine tasting
Arrival: June 23rd
- Check-in at 3pm. Guests arriving early are welcome to enjoy the lounge and property before that.
- Evening Yoga at 5:30pm, dinner at 7:30pm
Departure: June 29th
- Breakfast and morning yoga
- Check-out is 10am
- Van Pick-up: IL Tesoro is around 2 hours away from Florence and Rome. IL Tesoro can arrange for individual or group pick-up at either airport or city in their Mercedes van.
- Van from Rome or Florence to Il Tesoro is 400 euro and can be split between up to 8 guests. If there is enough interest I will help coordinate a pick-up location.
- Pick up from Orvieto train station is 90 euro for van/65 euro for car.
- Flumicino is Rome’s closest airport to IL Tesoro (1.5-2 hrs)
- Closest train station is Orvieto around 25 minutes from IL Tesoro. http://www.trenitalia.com/tcom-en
The retreat is structured for the perfect harmony of 3 days of activities included in the retreat and 3 open days for guests to choose what suits them best. Some other options include (additional cost)
- Horseback riding
- Spa services on site at IL Tesoro
- Gelato making class
- Wine tasting
- Excursions to surrounding areas such as Tuscany
- $2,500 Double Occupancy
- $3,000 Single Occupancy
- 50% Deposit required at time of registration
- Balance due by March 21st
- Payment can be made via Check, Venmo or Paypal.
Guest cancellation before March 21st, deposit minus $500 will be returned to guest. Guest cancellation after March 21st, there will be no refund on deposit. Retreat participation may be transferred to another guest.
We highly recommend travel insurance and medical insurance while traveling abroad.
Lisa Vogele, Lisa’s Travel Guides